Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thrifty finds!

I spent less than $21 on all of this!



My Mom, Chan (Mom and Dad's foreign exchange student), and I headed to Green Bay for a little shopping this afternoon. first I went to Kohls where I picked up some sparkly shoes and a cute dress for Maddy. I spent $11.47 and save $43.12 (not that great of a deal, but she'll need the shoes for Christmas). Then I headed to JCPenney I purchase the bicycle shirt and jean shorts for me and the jean shorts for Maddy for $1.68. I had a $10 off coupon. Then I headed to Target where I purchased 3 pairs of shorts, a tank top, and a hat for myself, and the cute pink shirt for Maddy. I spent $8.12, pretty good for 6 clothing items.
If your interested in how I did this here are a few tips. 1. You can get a $5 Kohls coupon by giving your e-mail address here. I already used mine so I didn't have that on this trip or I would have gotten a better deal. 2. If you register any current credit card at here (scroll to the bottom, and click on the JCpenney rewards) you'll earn points each time you shop. I do NOT shop at JCPenney very often, but I entered a rewards card 6 months ago and they send me a $10 off ANY $10 purchase coupon about once a month. 3. Check the target.com page for current Target coupons. Here is the Link, but you can access it from target.com if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. A few weeks ago they had $5 any Merona top and $5 off any Mossimo apparel item coupons available. Hope that helps if you have any other questions check out thte websites hip2save.com or moneysavingmom.com both are great resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment